Getting a US Visa is not that easy, you need to make sure you’re ready financially and for the interview.
As of today, 2023 the waiting time for US Visa Interview is 14-16 months. But the good news is, you have 2 more chances to reschedule your appointment and US Embassy always post an earlier date however you need to check availability every day but only 3 times a day is recommended or your account might get freeze.
Some applicants were able to get earlier interview around 3-5am while others were able to reschedule their appointment around 9am or sometimes 2pm even Saturday.
How to apply US Visa?
- You need to complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application ( DS-160 ) form. ( Tip: Make sure you’ll enter true and correct informations because they compare your updated form to your previous one.)
- Pay the application fee in RCBC.
- Schedule your appointment here -> https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/AppointmentConfirmation
Informations needed for US Visa schedule
- Passport number
- CGI reference number from your Visa Fee receipt. (Click here if you need help finding this number.)
- Ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
Can you update your DS-160 form? Yes you can update and submit it until 3 days before your interview.
Should I pay Agency? I will only suggest to pay an agency if you really can afford it most especially for early schedule. Some agencies have crazy high rate and remember no one can guarantee us visa approval.
FB Agency groups = US Tourist Visa ( B1/B2 ) Help for Filipinos vs US tourist Visa
I paid both agencies and what I noticed was, after making a payment, they’re not responding as quickly as before I make a payment.
US TOURIST VISA (B1/B2) Help for Filipinos – you can post on the group and share, as well as read a lot of different experiences.
US TOURIST VISA – you can’t read and share posts, only admins are allowed to post.
Documents needed for Interview
- DS-160 Confirmation
- Appointment Confirmation
- 2×2 Picture
- Bank Statements
- Bank Certificates
- Business Documents
- Coe and payslips if employee
- Proof of relationship if visiting a partner
Supporting documents are rarely asked by consulate.
They’re always making decisions based on your interview, and it’s not true that they have quotas or the results are given before interview.
How to get US VISA on youtube ->
Leave a Reply